The Wisp is well suited as a bivy replacement. Think of it as a "super bivy" since the Wisp is totally enclosed to escape bugs and mosquitoes, it is also big enough to be able to sit up in and change clothes when it is raining, which is impossible to do with a bivy. Another bonus is the Wisp has a covered vestibule that a bivy does not have to store pack and footwear out of the weather.
- 1 Person
- single wall tent
- trekking pole tent
- only one (1) trekking pole required
Packed size: 39cm long x 11.5cm diameter (15.4in long x 4.5in diameter)
Note: 38cm (15in) foot end pole is removable
- AWARD WINNING DESIGN -
weight revA: 567g (20.0oz) for
outer shell: SuprSil™ fabric,
floor: SuprSil™ fabric, and
foot end pole: Ultra Light weight aluminum
- Perfect for the ultra light backpacker
- Single hiking pole design for very fast and easy setup and take down
- Top vent on vestibule for ventilation
- Large no claustrophobic interior with high ceiling
- Large side door for easy entry and exit
- Interior pocket
- Vestibule for gear storage
- 100cm (39in) wide x 230cm (91in) long interior
- 120cm (47in) high interior
- Highest quality components
- World class quality
- Ready to go out of the box; seam sealed where necessary at the factory
Note: Hybrid (part double wall / part single wall) design recommended for low humidity areas, such as USA's southwest and Rocky Mountain areas, and not recommended for high humidity areas
Big Sky's Let-it-Por TM fabric is made by Cuben/Cubic/Dyneema
Hello Do the pegs come with this tent? And if so what is the individual weight per peg please?
Most of our customers already have pegs/stakes so we have made buying pegs/stakes an option so you do not have to pay for them if you do not need them.
Hi, thank you for your earlier reply regarding the grey wisp. When are you expecting green Wisps back in stock for Europe? Thanks 😀
We will have Forest Green Wisp 1P available in 2019
Thanks for your interest!
Big Sky International